When planning an event, the sound quality on site is always an important factor.
Quite often there is a question of the number of or their power, which itself is not the best approach. Kilowatt power and the number of acoustic elements are no longer the main units of sound measurement!
Sound pressure and coverage of the site is a more modern and professional approach. The specialists of our company have all the necessary software for appropriate planning and calculation of sound pressure. The Soundvision program allows to make absolutely accurate calculations of the sound pressure, as well as the necessary configuration of the location and number of acoustic elements.
Project sound pressure in the hall, Using sound
- L-AcoutiscsV-Dosc-16 un.
- K2 – 24 un.
- SB 28-12 un.
- KISub – 4 un.
- Kara – 24 un.
- dV-dosk-12 un.
- SB 18-4 un.
- dV-sub-24 un.
- HiQ 115 – 24 un.
- LAB – 36 un.
L-Acoustics sound systems do not need special presentation, they have long established their legendary reputation and are rated among the world top acoustic systems for large-scale events.
L-ACOUSTICS sound systems occupies a leading position in the riders of most artists of the planet.
Currently, our company has the largest rental park of these systems on the territory of Ukraine and continuesly expands it.
AMPEG / MARSHALL / FENDER / MESA BOOGIE / VOX / TAMA/ DW
Digidesign AVID Venue Profile Systems
YAMAHA CL3 / CL5
Solid Stage Logic L200
- Two-way extremely compact and powerful speaker system
- Power LF 380 W HF 66 W
- Maximum SPL 137 dB
- Usable bandwidth 65 Hz – 20 kHz
- The horizontal opening angle of the system is 120°
- Compact subwoofer
- Optimized for frequencies of 40-200 Hz
- Three 15 “speakers installed in the ‘bandpass’ configuration ensure a high sensitivity of 4 dB.
- Legendary three-way linear speaker system
- Power handling, RMS LF: 2 x 375 W MF: 600 W HF: 200 W
- Maximum sound pressure level (SPL) 134 dB
- Frequency response 40 – 20 kHz
- The subwoofer is designed as the most optimal addition to broadband speaker systems.
- Frequency range: 28-200 Hz
- Power (RMS) 1200 W 4400 W (Peak)
- Sensitivity: 100.5 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Two-way speaker system of coaxial type
- Frequency response 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- The maximum sound pressure level (SPL) is 136.5 dB
- Power handling, RMS LF: 450 W HF: 125 W
- Power gain
- 4 x 1100 watts per resistance 8 ohm
- Processor Sharc, 32-bit, floating point operations, 96 kHz sampling frequency
- 24-bit analog-to-digital